Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 7: Pets!

Okay, okay. I know. I KNOW, OKAY! So I?ve missed a few (*cough ten*) days. Funnily enough my absence can be linked in with today?s theme ? how?s that for smooth? ;)

So today?s prompt for Day 7 is: Tell us all about your pets, past and/or present.

Well, when I was a kid my parents were really not keen on having pets at all. I had a wee hamster called Fudge and my sister had a rabbit called Thumper but until my parents split up, that was it! Of course both parents then went and got dogs which I thought was pretty unfair.

I moved out of the family home when I was 16 and as soon as I had my own place, the first thing I did was adopt some cats. My Nana and my Mum were terrified of cats so that was never an option when I lived at home. Right now we have four cats and two kittens:

This is Maftet ? we rescued her around 3 years ago, she?s a stunner but has about four homes where she goes for her dinner so she?s hugely obese:

IMG_8626

This is Horatio. He was born on under the boys? bunkbeds on Erica?s 2nd birthday and is probably my favourite cat. Well, if favourites were allowed.

IMG_8627

This is Sia, we don?t have many photos of her because her face is so dark that photos don?t show her features very well. She is a huge grouch and doesn?t come into the house very often. She is Horatio?s Mum.

Sia In The Snow

Here is Horatio with some of the hens:

2012-07-31 14.03.36

The cat on the left is Snoop Kitty Kit, she?s Mama to the two kittens. That?s our puppy, Buddy meeting her for the first time. My absence is Snoop?s fault, as she knocked a mug of tea over my laptop last week, killing it :?(
Pets

Buddy with some of the ex-battery hens we rescued from A Wing and A Prayer:
Pets

These are the aforementioned kittens, Chairman Miaow and Nelson Miaowdela:
Pets

?

We also have a guinea pig called Morla but I have no photos of her.

?

So ? from one extreme to another! From having no pets at all as a kid, we now have a menagerie! What pets do you have?

Posted under Every day in July

Source: http://www.blottedcopybook.co.uk/day-7-pets/

mta Beyonce Superbowl nemo redbox Nemo Storm weather forecast Rivals

No comments:

Post a Comment