Saturday, July 20, 2013

[iPad] What are the correct steps to upgrade jailbroken ipad 3 from 5.1.1 to 6.1.2?

Hello guys,

I did jailbreak my iPad 3 (32Gb, 3G) more than a year ago and now I feel a need to upgrade jailbreak to the newest one (6.1.2). I spent couple hours looking for information on different forums, but was unlucky.

To start with upgrade, I downloaded the latest Evasion 1.5.3 version. However I am stuck with instructions, where is written: "Step One: Ensure your iPad is on iOS 6.0 to iOS 6.1.2 then perform a backup of your iPad using these instructions." (Source: iClarified.com) Does it mean I have to upgrade my iPad to ver 6.0 first and only then upgrade to 6.1.2? Or I misunderstand something?

Could you explain me step by step how should I do it? Does this also apply if I want to upgrade my iPhone 4 from 5.1.1 to 6.1.2 or there are different steps?

Additional question: I am a bit concerned about my iPad, I wanted to get ready for the new jailbreak, I backed up my iPad, went to settings and tapped "delete all settings and data", wanting to increase speed of the jailbreaking process. But now my iPad is "thinking (black screen and small circle spinning)" for 2 hours non stop. Is it normal?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Source: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1612038&goto=newpost

Beasts of the Southern Wild 2013 Oscars academy awards Sally Field The Oscars Searching For Sugar Man george clooney

No comments:

Post a Comment